Position: Health Care Attorney
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Description: We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about health care law, developing professionally and has an entrepreneurial spirit. 10+ years of experience in health care law, licensing and administrative law is a must.
Minimum Qualifications: Ten years experience in health care law; admitted to Florida Bar and in good standing; excellent communication and writing skills; passion for health care law; and strong desire to improve knowledge of health care law. A master of laws degree in health care is preferred, but not required.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: Sarasota, FL
Description: We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who has some marketing experience but is eager to learn more about the ins and outs of legal marketing. You must have strong digital/IT skills as you will support the continual improvement of the firm’s brand and reputation including the firm’s digital presence. A passion for organization and attention to detail is a must, along with effective written and verbal communication skills.
You will be responsible for both digital and traditional marketing activities. You will also be responsible for tracking leads and directing potential new client (PNC) contacts appropriately. Activities may include:
· Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns that promote the firm’s brand
· Coordinate various online marketing such as pay per click campaign, SEO and social media marketing
· Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as drive website traffic and leads that translate into sales
· Monitor performance via various web software, prepare reports and provide ideas for improvement
· Devise engaging digital campaigns that can motivate, inform, and engage the audience
· Design, produce and distribute firm newsletters, alerts, announcements and advertisements
· Suggest and draft content for the firm blog and websites and other e-communications
· Maintain the firm’s marketing client lists, utilizing them to produce targeted mailings
· Possess knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google AdWords and various other website analytics tools
· Answer PNC calls, collect details, evaluate needs and engage appropriate attorneys
· Follow up with PNCs
· Prepare regular reports to track ROI
· Serve as back-up receptionist for breaks and vacations
An associate degree in marketing or related field is required; a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Need: Chapman Law Group is always looking for experienced health care attorneys. If you do not see a job posting for a health care attorney in your area, please submit your resume by calling our office and obtaining our careers email address.